"These are the my CAD tools I use":
Solidworks 2016 for mechanical design & DesignSpark PCB for electrical design
"So, what can I do for you?"
- Do you have an overloaded Engineering & Design office?
- Do you require a Design and Engineering office on occasion but you don't want the support cost?
- Do you have a requirement for an Interconnect PCB?
- Do you need a simple sheetmetal or machined bracket ?
- Do you just want to convey your idea and have the finished part delivered?
- Do you need a complete product designed or somewhere in between?
Always happy to discuss your needs!
If you don't own a Solidworks license. Here is a popular tool that is Free. It can be used to view Solidworks Models on your PC or mobile device.
This is a great way to review the progress of your design through all stages and eliminate any surprises at the end!
Working On-Site or Off-Site
On-Site: Great to interact with other Designers and Engineers, however geography plays a roll here.
Off-Site: With communication tools available today, working remotely offers great flexibility with respect to location. There are now many more skilled workers available essentially upon demand.